We all know that LED headlights for Silverado is a very special thing as these headlights are the eye of a Silverado car that’s why you must give special care to the headlights of your Silverado car. Those who are having an older model Silverado car or the lowest model Silverado car compared to the recent generation Silverado car. So if you have an older model Silverado car in your house then you must read our guide on How to Install LED headlights Silverado.
In this article, we are going to give you a do-it-yourself guide that is How to install LED headlights Silverado. If you are having an old model Silverado car in your home or a lower priced Silverado car that has become older compared to the present generation Silverado car then you must read our guides about How to install aftermarket headlights for Silverado
How to install LED Headlights Silverado 2021
Now we are going to discuss several points about How to install LED headlights Silverado 2021. So those who want to install Silverado headlights in their old car must read this guide with full of concentration.
It is not such a tough task to install LED Headlights Silverado just you have to follow our guides and you have to keep faith on us then you can Install the LED headlights on your Silverado car just within a matter of 20 minutes
In this guide, we are going to explain about How to install 2014-2018 Silverado LED headlights.
While installing the aftermarket LED headlights Silverado then you should have a ratchet and a T15 Torx bit. While installing the LED headlights in your Silverado car you must use a smaller size electric impact gun but we have noticed that taillight bolts are generally pretty easy to remove with basic hand tools.
As these modern LED taillights have a facility of plug and play but you do not have to add any kind of wiring and you should not add a high tech tail to your new Chevy Silverado.
Remove the total stock LED light
After reading this guide you will be agreed with my words that installing the LED headlights in your Silverado car is a pretty simple task. At first, you must open the tailgate at which you must point the two T15 Torx bolts with which you can very easily access taillights. After removing the bolts the taillight will pop away from by applying little force and the final step of removing the LED headlight is you must twist out the stock bulb from the factory lens assemblies.
Read more about How to check ball joints Silverado especially if you have a Silverado car in your home.
Installation process of LED Headlights
With these LED headlights for the 2014 to 2018 Silverado, you should connect to the body of the headlight in the same way as the stock lenses pushing with the rubber plugs into place and the T15 Torx bolts will surely secure it down.
Now you must give priority to bolting the new lenses in place after that you should plug the LED conversion harnesses into the stock bulb plugs in the factory wiring harness for the turn signals. While the backup lights of the Recon focal points utilize a similar clear bulb as the stock lights. Once you have plugged in the LED conversion harnesses and twisted the backup light into a place you have almost completed the task of INstalling LED headlights in your Silverado car.
I think after completing the job you are feeling much more confident and you start believing on yourself as you have completed the task without taking anyone’s help.
How to adjust headlights on 2006 chevy silverado
In this article, we are going to guide you about How to adjust Headlights on 2006 chevy Silverado in a step by step process
Basically, you can adjust headlights on the 2006 chevy Silverado in a 3 steps
- You should park your Silverado car 20 feet in front of a large, flat wall. You should position the truck in such a place so that it will directly face the wall.
- In a second step, you should turn the headlights on. Open the hood.
- In a third step, you should locate the headlamp adjustment screw on the top of a headlamp housing. This particular screw is located near the center of the top of a housing.
- You must turn the adjustment screw both clockwise or anticlockwise, until the center of a beam shines on the spot where the bottom of the wall meets the ground.
- Finally you have completed the task of adjusting headlight on 2006 silverado which is really necessary.
How to adjust headlights on 2002 chevy Silverado
- Now we are going to provide you a guide of How to adjust headlights on 2002 chevy Silverado step by step process
- At first, you should park the Silverado car 25 feet away while it’s facing the wall. You must search an empty parking area where you can adjust the headlight of your 2002 chevy Silverado car.
- On a second step, you must place a masking tape on the wall. In a vertical stripe, it will line up with both the center of a truck and the vertical centerline of every single headlight.
- Thirdly you should place a horizontal stripe of tape that will line up with the horizontal centerline of the headlights by this way you will get two masking tape crosses.
- Fourthly you should open the hood so that you can reveal the alignment screw. It is placed in a hole just above the headlight. If you want to turn this type of screw then you must have a T15 Torx screwdriver.
- Fifthly you should turn on low beams and turn every single screw unless the headlight’s high-intensity zone is positioned two inches below the horizontal centerline and two inches to the inside the headlights.
- You must switch to the higher beams and adjust the positioning in a proper way so that the high zone lines up with the truck’s centerline.
- Now you have completed the task of adjusting headlights on the 2002 Chevy Silverado.
Now those who are having an older model Silverado car in their home they must read this article about How to install LED headlights Silverado. If you read this guide full of attention then you can perform the task by do it yourself. I think if you can perform the task by reading this guide then it will surely help you in boosting your confidence level.