Do you have a Jeep Wrangler vehicle in your house? If your answer is yes then I think you have faces several problems like tire puncture, damage suspensions, damage brake pad and damaged silencer. To solve all this problem you need one thing that is floor jack.
It is not only about having a floor jack but also you must know How to use a floor Jack on a jeep Wrangler because you never know when you will face all this problems like tire puncture, brake failure or checking the condition of suspension and you have to lift your Jeep wrangler by using the floor jack so that you can solve the current problem of your Jeep Wrangler.
Points to remember Before having a floor jack you should notice few things which are really important that are Weight of the floor jack, Average Lift Height of the jack.
You should always have a lightweight floor jack because if you have a lightweight floor jack then you can very easily carry it. The next important thing that you must notice is its lifting height always look for a floor jack that have a higher lifting height because if your floor jack have a higher lifting height then you will get more space to watch the Chasis of your jeep wrangler.
Do you know how much space is needed under the chasis of Jeep Wrangler to change the tire?
To change the tire of your Jeep Wrangler you need 8-10 inch of space under the chasis of your Jeep Wrangler.
Below in this article we are going to describe How to use a floor jack on a jeep wrangler so that every reader can learn the process of using floor jack after reading our article. To know the proper process you should follow our step by step process.
How to use a floor jack on a Jeep wrangler
Now we are going to discuss about How to use a floor jack on a jeep wrangler which will help all those person who does not know how touse floor jack on a Jeep Wrangler.
- Before using the floor jack you must apply the hand brake and use a bricks or proper wheel chocks.
- You should make sure that the floor jack you are using have the capability to lift the weight of your vehicle. Another thing that you must notice is whether any children is around the vehicle or not.
- The next important thing you must keep in your mind is always look for a level surface to work on. Any surface that is flat will be the perfect selection.
- At first, take the floor jack from your Jeep wrangler then you must position it in a proper place where you want to use it.
- Try to place the jack in the proper location of an axle either in between the front and rear tires depending on which tires you want to replace.
- On the end of a jack, you will find a rotatable clasp. You must spin that clasp counter-clockwise just by using the jack handle driver and an extension rod. if you do that then you can then the jack will begin to rise.
- Next, you must continue spinning the clasp counter in a clockwise manner until and unless the vehicle is lifted enough. So that you must make sure your car wheel is no longer remains on the ground.
- You must use a lug wrench so that you can physically loosen the nuts and you can push down pretty hard in a counter-clockwise direction.
- You must keep all the Lug nuts in a particular place after removing the tires by pulling it straight away from the jeep wrangler.
- Pull spare wheel straight off from the back of the Jeep in this way you can very easily remove the tore from your jeep wrangler.
- After that, you must put the new tire and tighten all the lug nuts that you have loosened for removing the damaged tire of your Jeep Wrangler.
Difference between floor jack and bottle jack
There are two different jack one is floor jack and the other one is floor jack. But it has been proved that floor jack is much more useful compared to bottle jack. Bottle jack cannot offer high amount of stability due to its narrow frame. With floor jack you are going to get solid solution for tricky operations.
Fllow jack has a good lifting height whereas Best bottle jack has a minimum lifting height which may create problem while doing the task of changing tire in a vehicle.
Benefits of using floor jack
Now we are going to describe what are the benefits you are going to get by using floor jack.
- The first benefit that you are going to get by using floor jack is you can lift your heavy Jeep wrangler very easily just by usiong minimum body power or effort.
- Just by knowing the weight capacity of your floor jack you can lift heavier vehicles with the help of a floor jack.
- Best jack for jeep wrangler will allow you to do proper maintenance of your Jeep Wrangler like you can watch the chasis, suspension and tire condition of your Jeep Wrangler.
- You can do proper maintenance with the help of a floor jack just by lifting your vehicle above the ground.
- Floor jacks, in particular, are simple to move beneath and around the vehicle to lift it. Even when there is limited room, this provides jacking leverage.
In this article we have describe the proper way of How to use a floor jack on a Jeep wrangler so that every reader can very easily use the floor jack without having a ny recommendation from a professional person.
Why knowing the task of using floor jack is essential?
If you do not know How to use a floor jack on a jeep wrangler then it will be tougher for you to replace the tires by yourself. Then you have to call a person who knows how to use a floor jack and you have to pay some extra money to that person as he will perform the task for you.
So the thing that is necessary to know how to use a hi-lift jack on a jeep wrangler if you are thinking of saving some amount of money. It is really very easy task you have to just follow my instruction in a step-by-step process and you have to keep faith in us while performing the whole task. After reading our guide if you are still having a problem then you must watch YouTubes tutorial video so that you can replace the tire of your jeep wrangler very easily.